At Bob Bell Kia of Baltimore if you are in the market for a new 2012 Kia Optima in Baltimore Md. you have come to the right place! We carry a large selection of 2012 Kia Optima's priced lower than Car Max and the other local Kia Dealers. Our Customers love saving money doing business with our Service, Parts and Body shop. You will also enjoy a relaxed buying experience at your own pace. Call us at 410-288-2500 for the latest Rebates.
Kia entered the squared wagon segment and it competes with cars like the Scion xB and Nissan Cube. It is front-wheel drive and powered by a 1.6 or 2.0 four-cylinder engines, the Kia Soul comes with a lot of standard features and an unbelievable base price. It's comes in a base, Soul+, Soul!, and Sport trim levels.
New For 2012 Kia Soul for sale in Baltimore at Bob Bell Kia
Both of the Soul's four-cylinder engines make more horse power and team with new 6 speed transmissions. Gas mileage has improved for both engines, 28/34 mpg city/highway for the base 1.6 and 27/33 mpg for the optional 2.0 four-cylinder. The 2012 Soul Baltimore gets some exterior styling revisions that update its cool body style slightly.
Exterior Features of the 2012 Kia Soul
Sporting a rounded front end that's reminds us of a Mini Cooper, the Soul has short front and rear overhangs and a custom look raked windshield. Exterior features of the 2012 Kia Soul Baltimore include:
• Revised front-end styling includes new headlights, LED daytime running lights and a restyled bumper
• Updated rear design cues include LED taillights and a newly styled bumper
• Standard 15-inch wheels
• Optional 16- and 18-inch wheels
• Optional moonroof
• Optional fog lights and sunroof.
Interior features 2012 Kia Soul for sale in Baltimore at Bob Bell Kia
The Soul has seating for five adults with its two front buckets and rear bench seat. The bench seat is split and folded’s down to expand the cargo area. New Interior features include:
• New Infinity premium stereo
• New Uvo hands-free communication and entertainment system
• Air conditioning is standard as well as a tilt steering wheel and CD stereo with USB and auxiliary inputs
• Cloth seats are standard
• Optional cruise control, keyless entry and height-adjustable driver's seat
• Optional Premium Package adds leather upholstery, heated front seats, automatic air conditioning, a navigation system (replaces Uvo) and push-button start
2012 Kia Soul Under the Hood
The Soul's base engine is a 1.6-liter four-cylinder that makes 135 horsepower and powers thru a six-speed manual transmission. There is an available 160-hp, 2.0-liter four-cylinder with a six-speed manual or super smooth six-speed automatic
Standard features include:
- Antilock brakes
- Side-impact airbags for the front seats
- Side curtain airbags
- An electronic stability system,
- Active head restraints for the front seats